View Profile etK

1 Movie Review

beautiful...poetic, nice, maybe philosophical, I love it! I'm not sure I get the end, but...anyway, I want to see more of that on NG

86 Audio Reviews

Hey, here a few tips:
Don't use the basic FL Studio kits and samples, it's very recognizable and they sound amateurish and not very good in themselves ^^
Also, be careful with the mix. The volume between instrument isn't very balanced, the piano for instance is way too loud.
And another vague tip I guess is to find a direction with your song. And a structure. Right now it's an experiment for you, but as a track it doesn't really go somewhere.
I hope it helps, keep on working and this and making tracks! Good luck and have fun :)

This is the kind of track that would be perfect for a youtube channel theme at the end of each video ^^ We can clearly hear the Marshmello influence. Keep going and find your own style with time, you have a great sound and now you can expand it!

This track has a nice mood, I would put more impact on the kick because I think that's what you're going for, and otherwise a nice chill song, good job :)

I hope you can enjoy what I do, music is the way I communicate

Age 23